ExMarketPlace & In-Country Workshops 2018-19
ExMarketPlace & Mentorships 2019
Virginia Larrauri Blanco (Strategic Partner Manager, Online Partnerships Group)
Pavel Pimshin (Channel Partner Manager, Online Partnerships Group)
ExMarketPlace and the University of Economy of Florence hosted the event while Virginia and Pavel presented the paths that brought them into Google. After their personal experiences, the speech covered all steps and requirements students must follow to apply to Google. The initiative was intended to give also information regarding interviews and internships.
100 students participated actively to the Google speech and some of them continued to pursue the possibility to apply, supported by ExMarketPlace and the University.
50 students of the Strategic Marketing & Communications Class participated to the Internship.
Title: “Publisher portfolio strategies for Google AdManager - Channel Partner ExMarketPlace”
- mapping of publishers globally
- mapping of the actors (dealers, agencies, etc.)
- analysis of skills and trends
- definition of a publisher portfolio and of the strategies of approach
- transfer of the results in university education to stimulate interest on the topic
- carrying out a review of academic articles
- creation of a collection of articles from specialized magazines/journals, databases and websites
- meeting with the client to verify points 6 and 7 and to achieve research objectives (points 1-5
- production of a presentation for classroom seminars
- definition of a project work to be carried out with the students in the classroom and tutoring in execution
- presentation of project work results and production of a reports/articles for external communication
ExMarketPlace & Mentorships 2018
Marketing automation and reports usage for decision makers and online communication strategy. First Seminar hosted by Alessandro for ExMarketPlace